Control your Mac using your iOS device
through USB or Bluetooth
in a customizable UI.
Tito Control can turn your iPhone, iPad and Watch into a Mac's input device, easily connected through USB or Bluetooth. It also supports custom key mapping, mechanical keyboard sound and other functions.
- Control Mac computer with your iPhone or Watch when presentation.
- Make your iPad as a secondary keyboard.
- Use your iOS device as a remote control while watching videos.
More uses await your imagination.
On the Mac side, you can set each key on your iOS device. Tito Control not only support in custom key mapping, but also support in combination buttons, hidden buttons and other adjustments. Easily customize your own interface.
After turning on the 'Enable Sound' option, Tito Control will simulate mechanical keyboard sound when you click button. Feel more passionate when typing!
- Tap with one finger to click.
- Long press and move with one finger to drag window.
- Tap with two fingers to secondary click.
- Move with two fingers to scroll content in iPhone and iPad.
- Rotate the Digital Crown to scroll content in Apple Watch.
- Swipe up with three fingers to open Mission Control in iPhone and iPad.
- Swipe down with three fingers to see all windows of the app you're using in iPhone and iPad.
- Swipe left or right with three fingers to move between desktops and full-screen apps in iPhone and iPad.
- Pinch your thumb and two fingers together to display Launchpad in iPhone and iPad.
- Spread your thumb and two fingers apart to show your desktop in iPhone and iPad.